Marketing Automation Manager
£34,000 - £38,000 + Fantastic Career Prospects
Industry leaders, hosts to over 50 conferences/ events each year and each one is partnered with at least one of their publications! Our Client is an award winning, premium, international media and events business serving a senior, professional readership in the global finance and investment market. Along with Global Award-Winning Conferences and Events, they are also Publishers of exceptional magazine brands and other specialist publications circulated to a readership in over 100 countries worldwide. Due to continued success and growth within the industry, my client is seeking an experienced Marketing Automation Manager who has used dotmailer or Sailthru.
Purpose of the role
The Marketing Automation Manager will work on a variety of marketing automation projects. The key element of the role will be to support and govern the use of dotmailer and Sailthru across the organisation. This will include marketing/customer campaign journey setup, Address Book/data list management and marketing suppressions.
IT Experience required
- Knowledge of dotmailer, Marketo, HubSpot
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM systems that manages a Marketing database platform
Marketing Automation Manager Key Responsibilities
- Create and deliver Marketing and Operational Campaign journeys for marketers to form their marketing campaigns in dotmailer and Sailthru.
- Monitor and interpret campaign results through detailed analysis
- Consult with marketing teams on which data will gain most effective results to enhance future marketing programs
- Work closely with the Data team on sourced data and how campaign segmentation/dynamic content can be achieved.
- Liaise with marketing/digital/data teams regularly to review campaign results across all brands to help develop best practice email strategies
- Implement and facilitate contact strategies & optimise campaign volumes across the group.
- Clear operational understanding of dotmailer and Sailthru and its capabilities to maximise segmentation and targeting efficiencies.
- Provide recommendation and insight about marketing performance to improve key metrics such as conversion rates, deliverability
- Understanding of all data feeds into the CRM, their dependencies and formats.
- Management of prospect data from both internal and external sources to ensure it is in good quality for marketing communications.
- Management of lead scoring model within dotmailer to ensure this is continually improving to increase lead conversion rates in CRM.
Marketing Automation Manager Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
- Degree educated to undergraduate level in Data, Marketing or of a scientific nature (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ in a professional work environment, preferably B2B media or database marketing.
- Demonstrate advanced audience segmentation capabilities
- Excellent understanding of the importance of data quality within marketing and how this is achieved.
- Experience of working within a marketing department or another area with strong links.
- Understanding of the Data Protection Act and its implementation
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
- Can demonstrate and articulate a full understanding of marketing processes from planning through executing through analytics
- Excellent reporting skills to communicate statistics, trends and project results effectively
EXCELLENT opportunity so please do not hesitate in sending your CV over to Megan today!
Email: megan@maidayrecruit .co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80416492