Graduate Electronics Engineer
An exciting opportunity for an Electronics Engineering graduate has just come on the market! If you come from an electronics background and are passionate about sales, this could be a great role for you.
- Generating proposals for prospective clients
- Produce accurate product costings and technical product knowledge
- Provide support for any queries and provide technical solutions for customers
- Sourcing non-standard products and services to advance the business
- Build good relationships with accounts and develop key customers
- Participate in trade-shows and exhibitions
- Visit clients and go on-site to take technical requirements
- Electronic Engineering degree or degree from a similar discipline
- A passion for sales and technical engineering products
- Any knowledge of Load Cells, instrumentation and measuring devices would be beneficial
- Great communication and proactive sales ability are essential
- Must have a valid driving licence and own car (expenses paid)
Up to £30,000 (dependent upon experience)
Southampton; commutable from Winchester, Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Salisbury, Andover.
To apply for the role of Electronics Engineering, pleasae click APPLY now and send CV.