Corporate Actions Manager
A fantastic management opportunity has become available with a leading investment services firm for a Corporate Actions Manager. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing, forward-thinking company in their Corporate Actions division who are responsible forperforming mandatory corporate action-related custody and accounting processing requirements.
As this is a senior level appointment, my client requires a candidate with extensive managerial experience from the investment management industry, with a key focus on corporate actions and dividends.
Key responsibilities for the Corporate Actions Manager:
- Day to day management of the Corporate Actions tea
- Training, supporting and recruiting staff members
- Ensuring all processes are completed within set timescales whilst adhering to FCA regulations
- Identifying areas for improvement and implementing processes and procedures
- Complete regular performance reviews with staff and oversee personal development plans
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have proven experience from the investment management industry at a senior level
- Experience working with Corporate Actions / Dividends is essential
- Proven people management experience with the ability to lead and develop a team
- Confident using Microsoft packages and other I.T systems
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work to deadlines whilst under pressure
This is an outstanding opportunity to work for a global firm who can offer a modern working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including pension, private healthcare, study support and bonuses. So if you have all of the above requirements for the Corporate Actions Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Financial Services division specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.