Nursery Practitioner Level 3 Part Time
Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner Vacancy at Busy Bees Tewkesbury
Part Time - Working 34 hours per week
Busy Bees is the UK?s leading childcare company who is totally committed to providing exceptional care that helps young children to develop and give parents peace of mind and essential support. We recognise that our staff are our most valuable asset in ensuring that every Busy Bees child is a unique and happy child: healthy, social, confident, creative, independent and ready to learn.
We can?t do this without you, so we?re looking for a talented?Nursery Practitioner/Early Years Educator/Nursery Nurse?who shares our values to join our friendly team at our nursery in Tewkesbury. You will be a Level 3 Qualified Practitioner who has passion and enthusiasm to complement our existing team of experienced child care practitioners.
About our Tewkesbury Nursery
Treetops is now part of the Busy Bees Nurseries Group. Treetops Tewkesbury Day Nursery and Preschool in Gloucestershire is set back from the main Ashchurch Road (A438) in a large converted house with access to drop-off and pick-up parking on Spa Gardens. We are located a short 4-minute drive from Tewkesbury town centre and 20 minutes from Gloucester. Many of our parents live locally and walk to nursery but for those needing to drive we are well connected for the A46 and M5. For those requiring train services, Ashchurch for Tewkesbury train station is just 6 minutes by car with London Midland, GWR and Cross Country services. Our beautiful nursery was refurbished in 2014 and cares for children from 12 weeks old up to the age of 5.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school?
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children?
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
We offer a fantastic package an experienced Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner:
- Enhanced holiday entitlement that increases with service
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- An?Investor In People Silver?organisation, committed to your career development
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury?s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- A confidential employee assistance programme to assist all staff where they may benefit from having access to a sensitive ear
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
NNEB * BTEC Nat Dip * CACHE Dip in Childcare * NVQ level 3 *SVQ Level 3
Experience within a private day nursery
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80419868