WM Reply have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Managerto join their growing team based in Manchester.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Salary: £42,000 - £50,000 + OTE
Full time / Permanent
WM Reply are an 80 person, and fast growing, Microsoft Cloud consultancy. We are part of the 7,000+ strong Reply group. With offices in London (HQ), Chester, Manchester, Minsk and Amsterdam. We work with leading enterprise clients building amazing intranets, business applications and websites. With an impressive roster of clients, including Microsoft, Barclays, Unilever and Rolls-Royce, you'll be contributing to a growing team famed for their expertise in connecting people with technology.
Based out of our office in Manchester, you'll help to build, shape and deliver our marketing strategy, championing the WM Reply brand and delivering events our clients will never forget.
- Fast-paced, hands-on, but with your own resources including a Marketing Apprentice, Graphic Designer, and New Business Development Consultant
- Access to our in-house creative team, and external support of our PR Agency, copywriter, and other agencies
- Manage your own marketing budget
- Manage conferences, partnership, events, and campaigns
- You'll be part of a passionate teams of technology evangelists
Marketing Manager- What you'll be doing:
- Creating our marketing strategy for the year, including annual events calendar, digital campaigns, conferences and Partner Marketing strategy
- Investigating industry events and making recommendations, attending events, collating lead information and handling all event set up
- Managing the WM Reply website through the CMS and ensuring the content, articles, press releases and case studies are updated
- Track and analyse the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns through Microsoft Dynamics
- Collaborate with internal teams to draft presentation content and for WM Campaigns including our - Demo Days and “Fall in Love with…” series
- Managing partner relationships both with industry partners and within the Reply group
- Seeking opportunities to collaborate with clients to transform stories into case studies
- Working with an external agency to apply for Microsoft led awards
- Managing our social media strategy and maintaining WM Reply’s Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook pages
- Encouraging all employees across four offices to engage in marketing activities
- The sky’s the limit when it comes to Marketing ideas! You’re in charge.
Marketing Manager- Requirements:
- Experienced in a fast, B2B marketing role where you've organised events and marketing strategy
- You come from a digital agency or consultancy environment
- You have a confident demeanour and senior stakeholder management experience
- You're experienced in content marketing
- You're creative - with the ability to generate thought-provoking campaigns
- Knowledge of Ad Words and Google Analytics
Marketing Manager -Desirable skills:
- A technology advocate - Experience with Office 365 and Hootsuite is a big bonus.
- A people person - an understanding of what makes people tick at work will be your guiding compass. You'll have regular contact with our Partners, and you'll be meeting clients and prospects at events – it's your time to shine!
- Professional and business-minded, but fun with a great sense of humour; confident in your creative ideas; willing to learn new things; and above all good at what you do.
Marketing Manager- Quirks you’ll love:
- Within the company, we have a consultant with a cat who models, a budding comedian, a spin instructor, a DJ and a music producer, a goth model, and an international cricket player
- The offices are equipped with Xboxes, a fully-stocked beer fridge, and plenty of nerf guns
- The diversity: they have people from across the world: a mix of nationalities, sexualities, religions, genders and interests.
- Summer parties, tech conferences and quarterly kick offs (an update on how we have done so far, followed by a great night out!)
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80421351