Junior IT Engineer
Amazing New Junior IT Engineer job in Camden
Junior IT Engineer Job
Location: Camden, London
Pay rate: £12.49 per hour
Contract length: 6 months
Your new company
A leading IT service provider has a job requirement for a Junior IT Engineer to join their growing team in Camden, London Our client, who operate in over 70 countries and have over 10,000 employees in Europe alone, are Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services who implement the most appropriate technology from a wide range of vendors to manage their technology infrastructure on their client's behalf. However, the most important part of their company are the services they provide, which is where you come in.
Your new job in Milton Keynes
In your new job as a Junior IT Engineer in Camden, London you will be responsible for:
* Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
* Deliver basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
* Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
* Contribute to the development of technical procedures and standards to meet business and customer requirements.
* Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met.
* Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful Junior IT Engineer based in Camden, London will have excellent organisation skills and you'll be competent with:
* Microsoft OS and Application Knowledge and experience (Win7 and existing Office versions)
* Hardware component knowledge and the ability to gain certification to allow component replacement.
* Works under general supervision. Uses discretion.
* Demonstrates analytical and systematic approach to resolving complex problems and assignments.
* Takes initiative in identifying and negotiating appropriate development opportunities.
* Able to define and follow instructions and procedures
What you'll get in return
So…what's in it for you? Well, you get the opportunity to work on a high profile project for a globally recognised IT service provider, on a generous rate. Furthermore, you can enhance your skills and gain experience with a great well known business.
What you need to do now
If you feel this is something that you would be interested in, please apply by the 15th March 2018 and get in touch with our specialist recruiter Jaspreet Kalsi.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80405110