Marketing / PA to Director
Reporting to the UK's Global Vehicle Logistics Director. We are looking for a Marketing / PA. This role is full time based in their head office, High Wycombe.
We need somebody who is creative, ambitious and extremely organised who can use their own initiative.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Responsible for execution of a marketing and communications strategy (internal & external), as defined by Company and Groupe senior management team.
- Responsible for producing, within agreed budget, a range of communications and marketing products using a number of channels; newsletters, brochures and leaflets, advertising media and intranet solutions, within budget and aimed at promoting the Company's position in the marketplace and with targeted clients.
- Working closely with Executive Committee and other managers in supporting Business Development projects, production of proposals and responses to Tenders.
- Providing information and intelligence on marketplace and competitors on a regular coherent basis, in consultation with the executive committee.
- Reports direct to the Managing Director.
- Contact with staff at all levels in UK and in Head Office Paris, also with selected clients.
- Organising promotional events and corporate hospitality as directed.
Education / Experience Levels:
- A degree (preferably in Business / Marketing) or similar professional qualification or a minimum of 2 year's experience in Marketing services role, probably in business to business.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Package, in particular PowerPoint and Word.
- Preferably some knowledge of written and spoken French.
- Very good written and spoken English.
- 2 year's experience in Marketing, preferably in a business to business environment, or recent graduate with business / marketing background.
- Very good presentation and communication skills.
Working hours: Monday - Friday (37.5hrs) can be reasonably flexible on start and finish times.
If you would like to know more, please apply and we will be contact. However, if we have not replied within 5 workings days unfortunately your application has been rejected.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80410497