Head of Product
A dynamic Head of Product will join us at a critical time in our development. The property industry is undergoing significant disruption with the emergence of new entrants, the impact of digital technology and changing business models. Bruntwood has continued to broaden its involvement beyond traditional commercial property into the science and technology sector and is increasingly providing more complex support services to our customers. Our focus as a business has always been on putting our customers at the heart of everything we do and leaving things better than we find them. In a changing market however we need to continue to develop and evolve our proposition so that we continue to be seen as a leader and disruptor in the markets in which we operate.
What you'll be doing:
- Input into the ongoing development and evolution of the product strategy including definition of what we deliver and and gather input from key stakeholders
- Set up and manage a bi-annual audit of product and design principles to ensure these are correctly deployed across the portfolio
- Provide updates to implementation roadmap and ensure we deliver to agreed timelines whilst also engaging key stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Provide relevant content for all sales and marketing collateral (including Product Sheet)
- Ensure all materials are accessible via an online reference library which is kept up to date at all times
- Define pricing strategy for all assigned products and services and support sales team with application of pricing to individual buildings
- Own and manage the proposition and pricing for any additional services in area of responsibility. (e.g. Voice and Data, Cleaning, Postage, Utilities, Furniture).
- Work with Supplier management lead to ensure we deliver a consistent level of service and address issues as they may arise
- With sales and customer experience teams develop a framework for our sales process including clearly defined roles for third parties (brokers and agents) sales, property management and design and delivery teams
- Ensure all Product Development initiatives are supported by a robust business case which delivers clear cost savings, revenue enhancement or a combination of both.
- Report monthly on performance of assigned Product portfolio against defined KPI’s
- Investigate the reason behind any changes in performance and implement action plans to address as appropriate. where we deliver it
- Define and document a detailed product specification and feature definition for all assigned products and services. Ensure specifications are continually reviewed to ensure we are delivering market leading products
- Continually analyse the market and competitive situation to inform all product positioning and specification activity
- Work with the Customer Experience and Sales teams to understand the external and internal feedback on existing products and services and build this into future product releases
- Provide input to the process for the generation and development of new product and service ideas
- Work with Sales, Development and Investment teams to build product and service releases into the pipeline of new properties and also manage ongoing improvement to existing properties
- Manage application and continuous evolution of design principles ensuring we capture key learnings from each project
To be successful as our Head of Product, you'll have strong product management and product marketing capability with the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships.
We'd love to hear from you if you:
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Are logical and analytical
- Have the ability to build robust investment cases and review profit and loss performance
- Have project management experience
- Are a trong team player with a proven ability to drive initiatives across cross-functional teams where there are no direct reporting lines
- Have experience working in a similar or relevant role
In anything we do, we look for a way to improve everything we’re doing. That means our buildings and our businesses; our clients and our communities; our products and our processes; our workplaces and our world. This commitment to continuous improvement is our way of doing things. A dedication to always finding that better way to operate, and to improve. Because we believe there is always another, better way. That’s the Bruntwood way.
As a business which is based on relationships, we know that our people are our biggest asset - we offer a challenging and supportive environment as well as excellent benefits including private healthcare, life assurance, a generous pension, birthday leave and a health and employee wellness package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80411800