Chase and Holland are exclusively partnering a leading global technology solutions provider looking to appoint a talented Financial Controller to lead and manage financial service provision for two of their key subsidiaries (£40 million T.O) based in Bristol and London. This is a unique role; offering the benefits of an “SME experience” as a subsidiary lead with the prospect of future opportunities as the Group business continues to expand. Working closely with the site MDs as their business partner; you will be responsible for providing sound financial support for their key commercial decisions, managing all aspects of transactional finance and reporting processes to Group.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead a team of 3 management accountants to ensure the day to day efficiency of finance provision.
- Be the financial steward of the company's assets and activities.
- Be the lead on all audit requirements ensuring processes are regularly reviewed and information is in place.
- Be an active member of the site(s) management teams providing support to the MDs.
- Lead, manage and develop the Finance team supporting their ongoing development e.g CIMA
- Be responsible for all budgeting and forecasting for the 2 sites.
- Full review of costs and cost drivers in order to produce a comprehensive set of management accounts.
- Review the inherited financial structure and drive forward change to ensure cover, succession planning and cost savings.
What are we looking for?
- A Financial Controller who is looking for a role where they can add value and truly impact on the performance of a key division of a multi-national business.
- You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified and will possess strong communication skills as well as a great eye for detail.
- You are likely to enjoy a role where you are interacting with a wide variety of managerial and leadership levels and where you are required to influence multiple stakeholders.
Our client has ambitious plans to grow the business both organically and via acquisition and the successful individual will be able to participate in the change agenda and benefit from future opportunities created further down the line.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.