Digital Content Manager (IG00685)
Our client is a global provider of human services, including employment, health, skills and youth services. Its programmes aim to make a genuine difference to people’s lives and combine an explicit social purpose with strong commercial discipline and capability.
An opportunity has arisen for a Digital Content Manager to join the team in Greater Manchester on a full time permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to shape the development and delivery of a new integrated marketing and digital content strategy for a global brand.
Are you experienced in delivering localised digital content? Want to work for a company that really does make a difference to people’s lives? If so, then this job could be for you!
Essentially you will be will be responsible for generating original, engaging and localised content for digital channels.
Key to your success will be your ability to deliver impactful internal content that:
- Drive attraction, conversion and retention of customers onto voluntary programmes.
- Strengthen relationships with local organisations and key stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Being responsible for producing valuable localised digital content.
- Finding innovative ways to improve the digital experience for our customers.
- Optimising online customer journeys across web, tablet and mobile platforms to drive acquisition and increase conversion and retention rates.
- Analysing website usage, producing detailed reports for senior management.
- Developing efficient multi-variant testing plans to understand what content is most engaging for customers.
- You must have the following skills and experience:
- Delivering localised digital content across multiple platforms, especially mobile technology.
- A successful track record of managing comprehensive internal communication campaign programmes.
- Project management experience.
- Campaign success measurement and reporting, including thorough knowledge of Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.
- Successful track record of creating internal communication campaigns and initiatives that drive and increase awareness, engagement and return on investment.
- Detailed knowledge of strategic communications planning.
- Thorough understanding of social media management.
- Managing external agencies and suppliers.
- Experience of content management systems.
- Outstanding verbal and written English language communication skills, with an enthusiasm for high quality copy writing.
Why work for our client?
Over 2,700 employees work across 11 countries to help people take control of their education, their careers, their health and their future. Be a part of our clients success story.
In return for your hard work and supporting our client to make a difference to people’s lives, our client provides a competitive benefits package including a free day’s annual leave to enjoy your birthday!
To find out more, please apply and we will contact you to discuss the opportunity.
Employment will commence following completion of a basic DS check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80399528