Registered Nurse -Surgical wards
Are you a passionate Registered General Nurse looking for a new challenge in the private sector? Our client, a leading private provider of complex care and surgical treatment are interested in speaking with you.
The site is based in the Village of Chelsfield near Orpington received an overall Good rating on their latest CQC report. Specializing in providing the highest standard of care in Orthopaedic, Bariatric and Cosmetic surgical procedure are looking for the following staff to assist them on their busy surgical wards:
Registered Nurse: £24,000-£29,000
Senior Registered Nurse: £28,000-£34,000
Day to day you will be working as part of a team in the surgical wards, providing the highest standards of patient care and compassion. You will develop your skills and competencies to deliver safe and effective care through continues development of your clinical and technical knowledge.
- Be a Registered General Nurse a current NMC Pin.
- Have excellent Interpersonal and communication skills that will enable you to work well within your team and with your patient's.
- Be able to use your clinical reasoning skills across a varies case mix
- Be a proactive team member
- Be Driven to succeed
- Have completed a mentorship qualification (desirable)
Both roles are full time 37.5 hours per week, mon - Sun working over a flexible working rota.
In return for your skills and experience you will be offered:
- Childcare vouchers
- Private healthcare insurance
- Defined Benefit private pension scheme
- Access to a fully funded, externally accredited training program
To apply for the role of Registered Nurse -Surgical wards, please click APPLY now and send CV.