Finance Manager for Property Investment Company Required
Our client is a rapidly expanding Property investment, development and asset management company. Known for their innovation, and their mandate for mutual benefit for their customers, they have already been shortlisted for a number of prestigious industry awards.
They are now looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to join their Head Office Team. This role reports directly into the Finance Director and is responsible for managing a small finance team and provide critical commercial and technical financial support to various exciting developments across London.
Key Duties and Responsbilities:
- To carry out financial due diligence on prospective contractors for project works
- To assist FD on investment appraisal on a project level and assist in monitoring the project profitability during the construction phase
- To manage a team of three and be responsible for their development and performance appraisal
- To process and manage all bank payments to investors and vendors
- To process monthly Pay roll for all employees and contractors
- To review/ compute sales staff commission calculation and capital raising team’s commission against loan agreement subject to company’s commission policy
- To provide accurate analysis of project expenses from the accounting system to Development managers
- To review and control expenditure across various development projects.
- To review and report on projects to investors and lenders
- To review and control Accounts payables and manage cash flow for parent company and subsidiaries.
- To forecast project cash flow as accurately as possible.
- To prepare monthly cash flow for the parent company
- To prepare management accounts for the parent company and all SPVs set up for each project development and to prepare consolidated group accounts.
- Filing returns with HMRC for CIS, VAT, CT61 and Payroll including P11d and P60s. Liaising with HMRC for any VAT, CIS audit and providing necessary information when required.
- To manage the formation of new companies with Companies house and liaising with HMRC for company incorporation
- Co-ordinate and complete ad-hoc Group requests
- Help ensure compliance of sites with relevant financial and statutory regulations including CCL licences, Money Laundering regulations
- Preparing and reviewing accounts for all SPVs and filing it with Companies house and HMRC
The successful Finance Manager will be a qualified accountant with a proven track record in managing staff. Exposure to the Property Sector is highly desirable. Communication skills and the ability to present at a senior level are vital for this position, as is the ability to get stuck in to whatever ad hoc projects come through.