DW Solicitors based on the Wellingborough Road in Northampton are looking for an experienced Solicitor, Legal Executive or Conveyancer to join their busy friendly team.
The applicant should ideally be able to undertake residential and leasehold conveyancing with no supervision or minimal supervision.
DW Solicitors are a well-established solicitors practice providing a broad range of legal services.
DW Solicitors was formed in 2001 and prides itself on having a very friendly team and a good rapport with clients, other lawyers and local agents.
What are we offering?
- We are offering an attractive salary depending upon experience.
- The opportunity of joining a friendly, busy team.
Responsibilities and Duties
The applicant would:
- Work in the practice conveyancing team.
- Be required to open files, effect and report on the normal due-diligence searches.
- Prepare sale contracts and reports on purchases.
- Generally liaise with clients, agents and other solicitors
- Be familiar with Land Registry procedure and the Lender handbook
- Be capable of Managing their own work load
Qualifications and Skills
The applicant must be enthusiastic and friendly and able to work as part of a team.
- Be amenable to undertaking training
- Have good typing and administrative skills.
- The applicant should have the ability to be able to work with (if necessary, after training) minimal supervision and be able to work with attention to detail.
- The applicant should have established experience in undertaking conveyancing work
If interested, please send your CV, along with details of salary expectations and details of when, if offered the position, you would be able to commence work with us, by email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80350613