We are currently seeking Healthcare Assistants (HCAs) to work within Hertfordshire.
Hours: Part-Time/Full-Time Days
Shifts: Short Shifts/Long Shifts Available
Pay Rate: £10 - £17 per hour
Are you a passionate and organised HCA with at least 6 months UK Experience?
Are you looking for a flexible/suitable working pattern to match your work/life balance?
Who we are-
We take pride in providing the highest quality of care from our healthcare professionals. We offer great rates of pay and professional growth opportunities which is why a large proportion of our staff have worked with us for a long time. We work on an NHS framework as a preferred supplier, supplying to a range of Hospitals and community centres so we can offer you a variety of placements if this role is not right for you.
What you will be doing-
Duties will include:
- Washing and Dressing
- Feeding and Helping Mobilise Patients
- Toileting, Bed making and generally assisting patients to comfort their conditions
What you will need-
To be able to register with us you will need to have:
- Basic Observation Skills (Blood Pressure, Pulse and Temperature)
- An Enhanced DBS
- 3 years' worth of references
- 6 months minimum UK experience
- To apply for the role of Healthcare Assistant, please click APPLY now and send CV.