Account Manager / Operations - Business Support IT Sector
We require an experienced Account Manager to join a blue chip organisation in Kettering.
This temporary maternity cover will provide overall project coordination for service delivery projects and education services, working closely with members of the Professional Services Service Delivery team. Engaging with customers from the pre-sales stage to discuss and scope project deliverables, create and agree project Statement of Work (SOW), schedule resources, ensure project timetables are maintained, handling and resolution of project issues as they arise and ensure deliverables are achieved as agreed. Ensuring projects are delivered on time and to budget, through effective resource scheduling and management.
The core objectives for the role are:
- Professional services project plans / schedules / activity plans /sending out documentation
- Assisting with CRM account management / quotes for extra professional services / upgrades /
- Renewals / support and maintenance renewals / calculate what they will be and send out chasing emails to customers 3 months prior to renewal
- Reporting on billable days for professional services / chargeable days etc
* Lead project implementation engagements from pre-sales stage to successful delivery of the project in terms of scope, deliverables, budget, client satisfaction and achievement of required business outcomes
* Act as the lead interface between the customer and the service delivery team
* Manage all aspects of project delivery and solution delivery for implementation projects and education services
* Lead and manage the implementation project team
* Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables such as project plan, issues/risk register and weekly status reports
* Preparation of required materials to support project implementation deliverables (i.e. training)
* Identify opportunities to provide additional value to our clients and to work internally with the sales team to progress
* Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences
* Generate quotations, for both existing and prospective customers and where a customer's needs are not fully understood, have the ability to discuss and ascertain the software and services that match their requirement
* Promote software products and professional services via telephone, email, etc; handling all communications in a courteous and confident manner.
* Ensure all appointments are diarised in the electronic calendar for Professional Services, confirming in writing and all internal personnel involved are advised accordingly.
*Carry out any other duties as may be requested from time to time
This is not an exhaustive list, and will be subject to review on a regular basis.
Skills, Interests and competencies
* Excellent communication skills and a strong telephone manner
* Confident and engaging personality with a mature attitude to business
* Self -motivated
* Excellent organisational and planning skills with ability to manage own work
* Computer literate
* Ability to work alone and as part of an energetic team
* Adaptable and efficient
* Inquisitive with a good attention to detail
If you have the required skills and experience required please apply now.