A leading Employee Benefits Consultancy in London seeks an experienced DC Pension Consultant to join their established and successful team! The successful Candidate will inherit an existing portfolio of clients and will be responsible for managing these effectively whilst also looking at opportunities for growth and ensuring targets are met.
- Day to day responsibility for the client portfolio
- Provide regulated and unregulated advice on all aspects of DC pensions including scheme design, investment options and ongoing management
- Implementation and support of governance committees for contract based pension plans and master trusts
- Arranging and attending regular meetings of the Trustees, of the company Pensions or benefits committees and of scheme members.
- Attending presentations and meetings with Pension Scheme members, or potential scheme members. Provide one to one regulated advice to senior personnel of client companies, including pension drawdown and transfer advice.
- Experience dealing with Trust & Contract based DC Pension schemes in a similar role.
- Competent sales and business development skills
- Experience of advising clients on the application of white label and blended fund solutions.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.