JOB TITLE: Payroll/Accounts Administrator
REPORTS TO: Management Accountant
DIRECT REPORTS: None
OBJECTIVE: Ensure that deadlines and procedures are followed
- Liaise with branches for payroll queries
- Input self-bills and invoices on to Sage
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Generation of client invoices on a payroll system
- Sending remits from the payroll system to umbrella companies
- Factoring self-bills and client invoices
- Data import to sage from payroll system
- Respond to queries in a professional and consistent manner
- Work to deadlines
- Any other tasks that may be allocated relevant to the role
- Represent the Company in a professional manner at all times
- Work as part of a team.
- Act with honesty and integrity in all business dealings.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are adhered to.
- Other general ad-hoc duties as required.
PERSONAL QUALITIES, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team and clients
Friendly and professional manner at all times
Resilient when handling difficult situations-seeing things through
Intermediate excel skills
Experience with sage software
Ability to plan and manage own workload.