Part Time - Bid Writer
Our client a large professional services provider are looking for an experienced Bid Writer on a part-time basis to assist in the bid writing process to win new business contracts. You will work closely with the Directors to pull together 'work winning’ submissions and bid proposals in an ever competitive environment.
You will be responsible for:
· Work closely with management on alignment of messaging across our offices and market sectors.
· Creation and ownership of a response data base.
· Responsible for ensuring our written responses are bespoke and score highly against the criteria
· Provide written content for business-critical public sector national frameworks
· Dissect questions and produce answer plans to maximise relevant information extracted from team members
·Take an active role in the Business Development forum
Relevant knowledge & experience within this specialist area along with proven people, performance, contract and project management skills within a driven culture are essential.
Strong admin skills are an absolute necessity
A relevant qualification would prove a distinct advantage