Part-Time Legal Secretary
The successful applicant must have previous legal Commercial Property experience, alternatively a strong residential property secretary that is willing to learn the Commercial side who possesses fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Answer and dealing with telephone calls in a helpful and professional manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when required
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Good time management skills.
- A methodical and well organised approach.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- PC literacy.
- Microsoft Office
- Fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Sound all round secretarial experience working at a senior level both on a 1:1 basis and within a team environment.
Working hours are 9am to 5.30pm - 3 days a week (Monday’s, Thursday’s and Friday’s.)
Staff Benefits include: 25 days holiday (pro rata), pension scheme, childcare voucher scheme, employee healthcare cashback scheme, employee assistance programme and staff discount on company's legal services.