Senior Account Manager
Michael Page have been assigned to search for a Senior Account Manager for a business based in Buckinghamshire. The candidate will be responsible for the successful implementation of client campaigns and requests, on time and to budget, whilst managing a direct report.
Our client is a well-known Agency working with clients within the B2B and Tech sectors. They provide successful communications for some of the biggest names in B2B and tech space. Offering their clientele insight and planning, creative communications, strategy, content and reach, digital innovation, data analysis and measurement through creative content and tactical campaigns and more. The client is currently expanding their team, allowing for them to look for a SAM.
The SAM will be expected to, but responsibilities are not limited to :
- Reporting into and supporting the Account Director in developing clients and managing the team.
- Take complete ownership of planning, costing and implementing specific client activities.
- Successful implementation of client campaigns and requests, on time and to budget.
- Build strong relationships at all levels with your clients, and deliver excellent customer service.
- Direct management of an Account Executive, helping them to successfully deliver their projects and with their personal development.
- You will ensure that all projects are kept up to date within the agency's management system, and maintain weekly client status reports.
The successful candidate will have Account Management experience within a B2B/ Tech Agency background. Understanding of the Agency process and client management.
The Buckinghamshire based SAM can expect a basic salary of £35-40K dependant on experience.