Senior Front End Developer
The company are rapidly expanding across machine learning media space who now required a Senior Front End Developer with good Angular and Node.js skills.
This award winning company has several branches off its main product base and operate as a product based company not an agency.
Although HQ is in London, they have huge global presence and they are juggernauts in their sectors. They have been featured in technology publications throughout the globe for their impact on AI.
If you’re fascinated by machine learning and want to work for the best, apply to this role or call us for more information.
Required skills for this Front End Developer role:
- Good commercial development using NodeJS (a must)
- Good commercial knowledge of AngularJS, MEAN stack and other frameworks
- Solid understanding of web technologies such as REST, HTTP, JSON.
- Experience using Bootstrap or similar responsive framework
- Familiar with development tools such as cross-compilation, source revision control (GIT)
- Experience using build tools like Grunt or Gulp
- Evaluate and advocate the use of various Open Source technologies and third party solutions
Senior Front End Developer package:
- Salary is £60k/£65k per annum.
- Location: Central London
- Company: Machine Learning
We are conducting interviews now for this Senior Front End Developer position.
If you feel you have the right skills, please send your CV to this advert or alternatively contact Gareth at office to discuss this Senior Front End Developer role in more depth.
Revere Digital Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.