1st Line Customer Support Technician
Fujitsu- 1st Line Customer Service Technician
We are looking for reliable and enthusiastic customer service agents to join our expanding team and kick start their career in IT.
You will be a key team member responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries.
Full training provided by Fujitsu.
Candidates should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
· Obtaining accurate user/fault information and logging all details on the call management system
· Providing first-line technical support & troubleshooting
· To meet personal productivity and quality targets as agreed with the Team Manager and in line with contractual SLA's
· To provide levels of customer service in line with contractual SLAs and internal call quality targets.
Skills - Required:
· Excellent customer service skills
· Troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
· An analytical approach to problem solving
· A commitment to the customer and to continuous learning and personal development
· Good interpersonal skills
· High personal standards
· Tolerance of stressful situations
· An ability to work well within a team.
Normal working hours will be distributed on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 on weekdays you are paid 8 hours a day inc weekends and bank holidays. But as a guide, individuals will usually only need to work one weekend in 10.
The reward for the right candidate is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global IT organisation offering excellent long term career prospects. Initially, the role will be a 6 month temporary contract. Successful candidates are then offered a permanent role with Fujitsu enabling them to pursue their career down multiple career paths including into managerial and technical roles.
You will begin on a pay rate of £7.50 which will go up to £8.75 once you have submitted your SC clearance and that Group Security have validated this. This is easily submitted prior to starting the role.
Due to the environment candidates must be able to demonstrate they can gain security clearance to the required level.
"Kelly Services UK Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy'