iMultiply are delighted to be working with a well-established organisation based in Edinburgh city centre for a Part-Time Bookkeeper.
This opportunity presents the chance to join a highly entrepreneurial business that has performed exceptionally well creating strong job satisfaction. Within this company you will constantly interact with senior clients so professionalism and good communication skills are naturally expected.
This Position is ideal for a freelance bookkeeper looking to take on some new clients as there is complete flexibility in relation to the days and hours which would suit. The successful candidate will report to the Directors and will be given the utmost autonomy and responsibility with a view of developing processes, procedures & controls.
The position of Part-Time Bookkeeper will offer an hourly rate of between £18-20 and is based in Edinburgh city centre.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Producing accounts to trail balance
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Reconciling Accounts
- Processing payroll
- Self-Assessment tax returns
- Liaising and building relations with clients
- Ad hoc duties
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following experience:
- Previous experience within a similar finance position
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Please do not hesitate to contact Fiona Gardner for a private & confidential discussion regarding this opportunity.