Senior React Developer - Would you like to get into Blockchain?
My clients are an innovative applications development company, focusing on distributed ledger technology and smart contracts.
Based in London at the Level39 Fintech hub in Canary Wharf, my clients have an expert team of blockchain developers that have been building cutting-edge solutions for disruptive startups and corporate clients in banking and finance, e-payments, energy trading, aviation, telecommunications and social impact sectors.
They are building a new generation of decentralised applications, working through some of the most interesting problems in this field such as KYC, identity management, transactions anonymity, encryption and data security.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop cutting edge software solutions for startups and corporate clients
- Design and build large scale, high volume systems
- Engage with clients to understand their product vision and design proof-of-concept and production grade products
- Create user-friendly web and mobile interfaces
- Write automated tests
Required skills & experience:
- 5+ years of full stack/frontend development experience (Vanilla JS, Angular.js, Ember.js or JQuery)
- 2+ years React Experience
- Deep web knowledge (DOM, CSS)
- Experience in writing automated tests
- Redux or similar Flux-like state-management tools
- Unit testing
- Git, Github
Additional desirable experience:
- React Native
- Experience with accessibility and legacy browser support (IE)
- React Web & relevant stack: Webpack, Redux etc
- Experience in backend development with Node.js (Express.js)
- Experience with SQL and NoSql Databases (MySQL/Postgres, Redis)
- Basic Sysadmin and Bash scripting knowledge
- Experience with CSS3 new features (CSS3 transitions)
- Mobile development experience (Native or Phonegap/Cordova)
- Continuous integration tools
- End to end testing
- BDD / TDD
- Experience working with project management tools, such as Slack, Trello, JIRA etc
So if you want to get into Blockchain please apply below or call me on for a confidential chat.
Edison Hill Limited are operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. Edison Hill Limited are an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds. PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE JOB REFERENCE NUMBER APPEARS IN THE SUBJECT BOX.