A well-established and growing local business are seeking an Accounts Manager to join their dynamic team. The role, reporting to the Financial Controller, will involve managing a small transactional finance team and assist the Financial Controller in preparing the monthly management accounts.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Maintaining daily cash flow
- Managing accounts and office staff
- Month end accruals and prepayments
- Maintaining fixed asset register
- Reporting to the Financial Controller
- Assistance in preparing accounts to trial balance and profit & loss
- Assistance within the department as required to cover holiday, sickness and peaks in activity
- Ad hoc work as required
- Previous experience managing staff.
- Experience preparing monthly management accounts.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- Experience working in a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply without delay to be considered for this exciting opportunity.