IT Support Analyst - 1st Line
Fred. Olsen Limited is a diverse company providing support services to a network of businesses ranging from Travel & Cruise through to Renewable Energy. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an IT professional to join our IT Central Service team, based at our head office in Ipswich, providing 1st line technical support to the Fred. Olsen group of businesses.
You will have a background or knowledge of working in a service-orientated IT department and have excellent customer service and organisational skills.
Key skills/knowledge needed to fulfil the role:
· Windows based operating systems
· Microsoft Office applications
· Microsoft Exchange / Office 365
· Basic infrastructure knowledge
· Excellent communications skills
· Troubleshooting skills
· Excellent time and task management skills
· Ability to work as part of a team but also in isolation
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated individual with a willingness to learn.
Fred. Olsen offers a wide range of benefits including: pension scheme, life assurance, private medical insurance, sport & social club, travel discounts and cruise concessions.
Salary 19,000 - 24,500 (NOT DISPLAYED) Competitive
Location : Ipswich