Gas Engineer - Fully Funded Training in Commercial Catering
We are a specialist provider of commercial catering and heating services to Council buildings, Colleges and School throughout Leicester. Training and development is a big thing for us and we are looking to add a domestic gas / boiler engineer to our team who wants to receive fully funded training in CCCN1 andCOMCAT1, 2, 3, 5 to enable them to work on gas and electrical Commercial Catering equipment.
- 2 weeks shutdown over Christmas and new year
- 2 weeks annual leave in the school summer holidays
- 1 week holiday at Easter
- All bank holidays off!
- No weekend on call
- Call Outs after 5pm are very rare when on Call
- This is a very friendly company who look after their staff very well. They have a very low staff turn-over.
- Once qualified you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial catering equipment from all the leading manufacturers.
- Service?of commercial catering equipment
- Maintenance?of commercial catering equipment
- Repair?of commercial catering equipment
- Fault Finding?on both electrical and gas commercial catering equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position?
Ideally we'd like you to have the following skills:
- You`ll need experience working as a Domestic Gas / Boiler / Commercial Gas / Boiler Field Service Engineer, be self-motivated and able to work as part of a team.
- You`ll need Industry relevant training Such as NVQ, City & Guilds, welding, gas qualifications (CCN1 CKR1 CCCN1 CENWAT1 CPA1 HTR1)
- You`ll need to be Focused and confident in your ability.
- You`ll need to be able to communicate confidently across all levels.
- You`ll need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
- An understanding of Microsoft products would be an advantage.
- Valid, UK Driver's Licence
- £26,000 starting salary (increases once qualified)
- 40 hour week
- Door to door pay
- Overtime from day one - Paid at hourly rate
- £50.00 out of hours "On call allowance"
- 28 days holiday + Bank Holidays,
- A Company vehicle
- Company uniform
- Protective Personal Equipment
- Mobile phone
- Pension Scheme
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based Engineering?Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
Other titles: Gas Fitter / Gas Engineer / CCN1 / CCCN1 / Commercial Catering Engineer / COMCAT Engineer / Service and Repair / Reactive Maintenance Engineer / Reactive Engineer