TRAINEE PAYROLLER / ADMINISTRATOR - 15-17K DOE - CANTERBURY - PERMANENT
Salary: 15-16k DOE
Hours: Full Time
Pro-Force Limited, an award winning National Recruitment Agency supplying temporary labour to the agricultural, horticultural and industrial sectors, is looking for a Trainee Payroller / Administrator to join our busy Head Office team.
This role would suit a proactive and committed individual looking to learn new skills and start their career in payroll. Previous experience as a Payroller is not required as full training will be provided, however experience in an office environment is desirable, and excellent numerical / ICT skills are a must, including a good working knowledge of Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in a fulfilling, supportive environment.
The role will involve:
- Supporting the Payroll team in processing high volumes of new starters & leavers, running weekly payroll, calculating holiday pay, expenses, preparing payslips and tax forms, calculating statutory payments and making payroll adjustments as is required
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as is required by the Financial Manager
The ideal candidate will posses:
- Excellent ITC skills including Excel, Word, Outlook and database systems
- Sound competence in Excel including formulas, macros, pivot tables etc.
- Numerically literate
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Submit your CV today for an immediate start. Interviews week commencing 12th March for an immediate start.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010