Marketing Communications Designer
A leading Social Media company based in London is looking for a Marketing Communications Designer to join their team based in London on a 12 month contract.
The role will be supporting the design of key B2B assets and the ideal candidate will be passionate about brand and communication designwhether it's producing best-in-class keynote presentations, marketing collateral, infographics, scaleable templates or creative case studies.
The position requires a strong track record of project-based work, an exceptional eye for detail, creative flair, and comfort working within a B2B, tech environment. The successful candidate will directly support the EMEA sales & marketing teams but also collaborate with the global brand design team.
- Take complex concepts and bring them to life simply and beautifully
- Produce layouts or rough sketches to communicate initial ideas and then follow through to delivering flawless execution
- Design engaging marketing materials, collateral pieces, pitch decks and sales presentations
- Initiate and ship work that has a big impact
- Prepare material for events including digital invitations, landing pages, event branding
- Design ad placement mock-ups / maintain a regular library of sales materials
- Create animations for a range of brand videos and presentations
- Collaborate with designers, sales leads and the marketing communication global team
- Ensure Audience Network branding is maintained across all business initiatives
- 5+ years of design experience, including B2B
- Excellent knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere, InDesign, PowerPoint and Keynote
- Understanding of, and interest in, the digital marketing landscape
- Ability to translate complicated messages into simple expressions through imagery and graphics
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment and, work autonomously, where required
- Ability to prioritise workload and juggle multiple deadlines
- Can clearly articulate design decisions
- Strong English (speaking/reading/writing) required
- Additional languages such as Spanish, French, German advantageous
- Experience in all fields of design including illustration, keynotes, print, video and web (must have portfolio demonstrating this)
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.