Store Manager - Aberdeen Airport
My client is an internationally renowned retailer with 100’s of stores all over the world. We are recruiting for an experienced Store Manager to manage the daily operations of their Aberdeen Airport store. Please note, you must be able to be reference back to back for the last 5 years.
Your objectives will be:
- Managing and co-ordinating the daily operation of the store and the daily activities of the team.
- Responsibility of setting KPI's and sales targets and making sure they are achieved
- Offer customers exceptional service by projecting a positive image of the company at all times, in order to maximise sales and profitability
- Setting and achieving the highest standards
- Motivating the sales team
- Lead and manage store staff in a manner that encourages excellent performance and the achievement of company and personal objectives
- Customer service and sales
- Stock and merchandising
- Staff management
- Operations and admin duties
- House keeping
- Health & Safety
- Previous retail experience as a Supervisor; Deputy Manager of Acting Manager
- The ability to support, motivate and effectively manage a team of Sales Advisors
- Excellent selling and customer service skills
- Ability to meet and excel store sales targets
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.