Credit Controller - up to £28,000 - NEW JOB
NEW JOB - Credit Controller - fantastic opportunity to join a world class, international and highly successful organisation!
£25,000 + benefits and company bonus (approx. 15%-20%, c£3,000)
English. Fluency in any 2nd European language is an advantage but not essential
Sunbury on Thames, Middlesex
Our client is a world leading IT company, producing some of the most recognised and exciting technology brands and video gaming accessories.
To work as part of their finance team, they wish to recruit a Credit Controller. Your role will be to effectively coordinating customer accounts and collection duties as well as maintain a high level of customer service. Your job responsibilities will include the following duties and tasks:
- To resolve payment discrepancies with customers
- Issue credit when appropriate under our price protection policy
- To liaise with our Sales team on a daily basis regarding customer account orders
- Prepare and conduct all collection correspondence through verbal and written communication
- To input and update customer accounts and credit terms on our accounting system
- To make informed decisions regarding product shipments for customers who are on credit hold
- To reconcile any account discrepancies
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Fluent English. Fluency in any 2nd language is an advantage but not essential
- Previous Credit Control experience
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
SALARY, BENEFITS & WORKING HOURS
£25,000 + benefits and company bonus (approx. 15%-20%, apporx. £3,000)
PLEASE APPLY NOW AND SEND YOUR CV TO US.
The Language Business is a leading, specialist multilingual recruitment agency. If you are looking for a new job with languages or you are looking to recruit a skilled bilingual candidate please contact us for more information