Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant
Graduate Teaching Assistant - Geography
A highly sought after school, in Bolton are looking to recruit an energetic, inspiring Teaching Assistant for the rest of the academic year ahead. The school can boast a very supportive Senior Leadership Team who have a focus on teaching and learning above all else. They are looking for academically talented graduates to support the Humanities department, with a focus on raising attainment.
This would be a great opportunity for an aspiring teacher to experience school life from the other side of the desk and give a real insight into what the role of the teacher entails.
Does this Geography Graduate Teaching Assistant appeal to you? If so, please read on below to find out further information!! - The School are keen to trial ASAP!
JOB DESCRIPTION - GEOGRAPHY GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
- Geography / Humanities
- Supporting year groups throughout the school
- Huge focus on raising attainment
- Providing additional support where needed within the Class
- Group and 1:1 intervention support
- £60 - £70 per day
PERSON SPECIFICATION - GEOGRAPHY GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANT
- 1st Class or 2:1 Geography Degree from a reputable University
- Tutoring or mentoring experience would be desirable, but not essential
- Good GCSEs & A Levels required
- Aspirations to become a teacher
- Graded 'Good’ in latest Ofsted report
- Active Head Teacher & very supportive SLT
- Proven network of graduate provision
- Located in Bolton
- Excellent road and rail access - parking available for drivers
Apply for this Geography Graduate Teaching Assistantjob by sending your CV to Andy at Clarus Education. You will be contacted if shortlisted.
If this job doesn't tick all your boxes, still contact us as we have many client schools looking for graduates for immediate starts throughout Greater Manchester.