A great opportunity to work with a Big 4 company in an exciting Corporate Tax role.
My client is one of the world's leading professional services organisations.
From countries all over the world they help clients - some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as the most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want.
My client is looking for Senior Associates to join the successful and growing Tax team.
They have opportunities for people to work in all parts of the business whether if you have experience working with Private Businesses.
Their aim is seamless client service, from complex tax advice to compliance, often as a "Trusted Advisor" to their clients. The vast majority of the compliance work is managed by dedicated compliance teams across the UK and therefore they offer exposure to a high standard of advisory work on a varied portfolio with great opportunities for career advancement. As a Senior you would be expected to develop client relationships and manage the delivery of the client team.
The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of clients and generally working to Managers and above.
- Establishing effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Being proactively involved in the financial management of the client
- Contributing to the development of personal and team knowledge
- Building your own network of contacts through regular attendance at internal and external meetings
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in law and in the firm's products and services
- Keeping up-to-date with local and national business and economic issues that might potentially impact on clients and /or their industry.
The successful candidate will require the following skills and attributes:
- ACA/CTA (or similar) qualification.
- Essential skills and experience
- Relevant experience, gained in an accountancy or legal firm
- Risk aware
- Excellent interpersonal skills (ability to communicate with non-Tax specialists is key)
- Self- motivated
- The ability to work to tight deadlines effectively and manage a broad portfolio of clients and targets.
Our client offer very competitive salary as well as the benefits that come with being part of a multinational organisation.
If you are interested in this role or similar roles within practice please get in contact directly with Jack Hughes on .