Helpdesk Technician (Infrastructure Services Analyst)
The role of Helpdesk Technician(Infrastructure Services Analyst) will be responsible for providing 1st line support to DTCC employee’s globally. The Helpdesk Technician will work on calls/ incidents and tasks via the in-house incident management tool Service Now adhering to strict SLA’s. Incidents range from Hardware, Software, Telephony, Mobile Phone (Blackberry/BYOD) DTCC virtual infrastructure, laptops and Printers.
The Helpdesk Technician (Infrastructure Services Analyst) will troubleshoot technical support incidents by telephone, via e-mail, or through remote access tools in a timely and accurate fashion, and escalate support incidents to the relevant 2nd and 3rd level teams.
- Deliver prompt support solutions for Windows computer systems, Linux Virtual Terminals (VDI) Cisco phone and networked enterprise services by phone, via e-mail, or through remote sessions.
- Set realistic expectations with the end-user and communicate issues which negatively impact expectations in a timely manner.
- Effectively resolve escalated workstation issues.
- Effectively document all support efforts into the incident tracking system.
- Assist with troubleshooting outages/interruption of services hosted by DTCC.
- Contribute to the ongoing cycle of improving End User Support processes
- Support the New Hire, Termination, and Transfer processes comply with DTCC Corporate policies and procedures through proper documentation and the timely execution of the workflow tasks.
- Maintain accurate records of assets via timely and accurate updates of the asset tracking system.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as needed.
- Flexible work schedule to ensure global coverage
Knowledge and Skills:
- Helpdesk Experience
- Excellent Customer Service & Troubleshooting Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Active Directory
- Windows 7
- Blackberry Enterprise Server
- GOOD (MDM)
- Lotus Notes
- McAfee EPO
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 2010/ 365
- RSA Authentication Manager
- Virtualization (VMware\Citrix)
- Basic Networking understanding (TCP/IP)
- Minimum 2 years Helpdesk Support preferred
- Willing to work 12pm-9pm GMT
- Willing to work 40 hours per week with some need to work out of hours i.e. bank holiday cover