£18,000 to £22,000
This is the chance for a Mortgage Administrator to join a growing financial services company based in the heart of Cardiff city centre offering a competitive salary. They are looking for someone with experience within finance, mortgages or underwriting. If you want to build a career within Mortgages this would be the perfect opportunity.
- Administrator second charge mortgage applications
- Manage the process from initial receipt through to completion
- Maximise number of pay outs from the packs submitted whilst ensuring loans fit the company criteria
- Checking all documents are correct
- liaising with the underwriting team to keep them up to date throughout the whole process
Skills / Experience
- CeMap would be desirable but not essential
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent attention to detail and very good communication skills
- Excellent opportunities to progress
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries at Yolk Recruitment.