Finance Relationship Manager - Field Based
- Building and maintaining relationships with all clients
- Regular client visits/reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their service/product
- Written client visit reports
- Working closely with the Operations team during the client life cycle to ensure clients' needs are fulfilled effectively
- Working with Sales consultants during the take-on or on boarding process of a new client
- Escalating and resolving any issues raised by clients
- Monitoring client performance against service level agreements/ forecasts and flagging any potential issues
- Passing any sales leads on to the team
Background of the Relationship Manager:
- Prior experience within Sales Invoice Finance
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with customers
- Hardworking with an organised approach to work
- Track record of managing client relationships
- Ability to produce good quality written reports
- Ability to survey a client
- Familiarity with HPD Software or Dancerace
- Financial knowledge (ability to understand accounts)
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.