A great opportunity for a Finance Manager to join the Commercial Finance team in a fast growing FTSE 100, offering an amazing culture that suits energetic / proactive individuals.
We are looking for a Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA with circa 3+ years post qualified experience to deliver effective financial business support to the commercial team. You will be responsible for the delivery of financial planning, reporting and analysis and associated operating and capital costs for an industry leading organisation.
My client is looking for someone who is able to work in a fast paced complex business, a true self starter, with high levels of motivation and enthusiasm who shows ambition to progress in this growing business. It's imperative that you are extremely proactive and able to identify issues quickly and recommend viable solutions.
Gravitas and strong communication skills will be key in this role to allow you to support and challenge effectively where necessary with key stakeholders at all levels within the business.
Managing a small team, key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining an understanding of the accuracy of the numbers to ensure confidence in the results shown.
- Supporting the Commercial Finance Lead in the design and development of the new strategic Commercial Platform.
- Managing the development and continual improvement of monthly reporting including the speed of reporting, the quality and content of reporting.
- Identifying and managing accounting and control risks
- Establishing strong collaborative relationships in order to support internal customers.
- Ensuring the team delivers continuous improvement to ensure value for money service provided to the business.
- Providing assistance and guidance regarding system changes required by the business for new products & programmes.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a genuine 'employer of choice' suited to fast-track types destined for the top!