Static Data SSI Analyst
Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our client is one of the largest banks in the world. It is a successful, multinational bank and financial services company which specialises in Investment solutions and Corporate and Institutional banking. On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Static Data SSI Analyst for a 3 month contract based in London.
Purpose of the Role:
This role is within the Fixed Income Bonds Operations Data Support Team, Reporting to the Supervisor of Trade Support London. It will be integral to the role to work closely with the Sales & Trading teams, Back Office and Client Services globally.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Monitor all FI Calypso Exceptions for non - derived instructions on SD SDI Task Station
- Monitor all Calypso pre-trade exceptions resulting from dormant counterparty status
- Monitor all FI Calypso Exceptions for non - derived trade level Confirmation on Task Station
- Contact Client to obtain necessary Settlement and Confirmation details
- Ensure all information for addition or modification to Settlements details is correctly stored and available for audit purposes.
- Middle office trade support experience. Must have knowledge of fixed income bonds
- Investment banking Background
- Advanced Excel
In order to be successful in this role you will have possess all or some of the below criteria:
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business