Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer required for a well established practice based in Windsor, Berkshire to head up a new department within the business. The Senior Structural Engineer will be working for a company that specialise in the design and delivery of a variety or projects, mainly high end residential and commercial projects. The Senior Structural Engineer needs to have the capacity to adjust to all types of project values and will be expected to liaise with other technicians and engineers to offer optimum results for clients. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be based from my clients offices in Windsor.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be working on a range of projects throughout the UK with my Client picking up a new project of 120 new residential flats. Our client is expecting the Senior Structural Engineer to be MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline and should have a minimum of 5 years` experience, ideally chartered with IStructE or ICE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer to head up a new department within the business and have responsibility to lead the department and build a team of structural engineers and to promote the long-term success of the company.
Senior Structural Engineer Position Overview
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of challenging projects across all sectors (mix of new build and refurbishments)
- Complete detailed specifications on structural designs
- Make sure both projects and design work are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
Senior Structural Engineer Position Requirements
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 5 years` experience, ideally chartered with IStructE or ICE.
- Understating of Revit favourable but not essential
- Experience with a mix of projects from hotels, new builds and refurbishments
- Excellent communication skills
Senior Structural Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary 45k+ DOE
- 20 days' holiday
- Mon- Fri 9am to 5.30pm
- Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy