Data Cleanse Analyst
My Client, a UK market leader in their field is looking for a strong Data Analyst to join their expanding team and to be a pivotal part of their exciting 5 year project.
As a Data Cleanse Analyst you will be working with many different sectors of the business and will be comfortable talking with stakeholders of all levels.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Owning, creating and extracting the data cleanse requirements from the data staging tool.
- Reviewing data cleanse requirements from the key business areas and creating reports to cater for these.
- Owning and guarding data cleanse portals for all areas of the new Infor M3 Core System, the data required and its sequencing and integrity to other data domains to support successful data migration to Core Systems and its functional and reporting/BI capabilities.
- Owning the Data cleanse sections of the detailed functional migration definition document.
- Evangelize the new system's data requirements and language across the project members and business being migrated to the new Infor M3 Core System
- Support the development of Infor M3 system Data Quality rule sets alongside the data quality resource made available to the Core Systems Data team. This is to be deployed as an approval's gate to loading into Infor M3's various target systems
- Work with the Data Analyst on any modification to data requirements in the data staging areas through the phases of the project as the to-be design is fleshed out and finalised in the Elaboration phase (design) onwards
- Identify data improvement with specific business leadership alongside the Data Lead in order to minimise data inconsistencies, identify the causes and work with the Data Analyst of each Legacy systems team to rectify as appropriate.
- Responsible for delivering pre-load business and IT sign off and post load sign off by designing pre and post load validation reporting compare data provided and data to be loaded and data loaded after loading has been completed for each table. This is ensure that there are no issues with data ownership the data conversion and also that any final difference between source and target are understood, documented and signed off appropriately by data owners
To be a front runner for this role you will:
- Have dealt with large scale Data Migration, ideally incorporating multiple data types and systems
- Have good programme management skills and have stakeholder management experience
- Have sound knowledge and understanding of data modelling, structuring and cleansing
- Be self motivated to drive through the programme that has complex demands