Purchase Ledger /Accounts Assistant
Our client based in Kimbolton are looking for a full time Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger clerk to work for a small engineering company. This is a small but busy team, and the roles will be varied.
- To obtain quotes from suppliers for goods required.
- Raise purchase orders and organise relevant documentation.
- Process purchase invoices - matching to Purchase orders and dealing with any queries with suppliers directly.
- Maintaining all plant hire equipment - ordering of new plant, off hiring and ensuring costs are correct.
- Reconciliation of supplier monthly statements.
- Completing new account applications.
- Dealing with all purchase ledger calls and emails received.
- Reconciliation of credit card expenses using Expensify and Xero.
- Fleet vehicles admin - organising MOT, repairs, Tax and updating London Transport as necessary.
- Basic reception duties - answering the telephone, dispatching and accepting deliveries.
- Other adhoc admin including ordering of stationary and staff clothing, accounts filing and archiving.
Successful application will have good system skills and a methodical and organised approach.
Systems: Xero, Workflow Max, Expensify, Excel.
If this role interests you, please send your CV or call us on the numbers below.