Risk Analyst - 12 Month Maternity Cover
A leading UK Private bank with a unique brand, history and structure, is currently looking for an experienced Risk Analyst to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
You will provide support to the Risk Management function in achieving the overall goal of establishing and maintaining a robust risk and regulatory framework across the bank.
Background and experience necessary:
Relevant experience in risk management, within a financial services environment (ideally within banking).
- Maintenance of the internal Incident Management System (Sharepoint) and associated processes;
- As necessary, assist 2nd Line of Defence Risk Officers to liaise with 1st Line of Defence Risk Owners on documenting their risk and controls, and progress in tracking and monitoring key risk indicators;
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative data analysis as required, as part of information provided to management via risk reporting;
- Assist with the documentation/ implementation & streamlining of procedures and processes in the department and those that apply bank-wide;
- Aid in the provision of staff training on risk;
- Act as a point of contact of users of the risk register, incident management system, and policies and procedures;
- Administer the relevant sections of the internal intranet relating to Risk and in particular policies and procedures.
Please quote (42550) when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include Compliance Directors, CF10/11, Risk Frameworks, Monitoring, Advisory, Policy, T&C, Quality Assurance/ File Review, AML/KYC etc across the entire financial services sector including investments, banking and insurance. We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions. Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.