Technical Business Analyst
Business Analyst – IT Infrastructure £30,000 - £40,000
A big brand multi-channel retailer in the northwest with an impressive history of growth, both organic and via acquisition (10-20 acquisitions per year).
A high energy, hugely exciting business offering genuine opportunity to take ownership, evolve your role and accelerate your career.
The business has a 3yr strategy underpinned by a complete IT refresh and transformation of IT operations. Huge investment and no part of the business is untouched.
You will bridge the gap between business users and technology.
* Understand and document business processes and workflows
* Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
* Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders
* Assist business users, project managers and executives
* Create and reviews manuals, procedures, user documentation.
* Process Modelling/Mapping
* Requirements Management
* Understanding of Technical Infrastructure projects and technology
* Experience working extensively with business users
* Retail experience could be useful
* Analytical – transform business needs into software requirements
* Verbal and written communication
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work on multi projects
Business Analyst - if this could be of interest please contact
Search Terms - Business Analyst, Business systems analyst, process analyst, continuous improvement, technical business analyst, ISEB, BPMN