Software Engineer - C++
Software Engineer - C++ (RP1075-RE)
Location: Crawley, Burgess Hill, Redhill, Epsom, Tunbridge Wells and surrounding
£38K - £45K Basic + Bonus + Flexitime + Pension + 20 Days Holiday (rising with service) + Public Holidays + Benefits
My client isa market leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist systems and equipment used across a diverse range of industries.
With a multimillion pound turnover and some prestigious clients, they have developed a strong brand identity and a solid reputation for delivering innovative, high quality and reliable solutions to the market.
As a rapidly evolving high technology business, they now wish to recruit an additional Software Engineer to join their southern team.
As a Software Engineer you will report to the Development Manager and be responsible for:
- Operating within the Software Design function.
- Writing software to control my client’s range of electromechanical equipment.
- A diverse range of duties from customer facing GUI development to maintaining and designing control algorithms.
- Building applications, configuring and testing equipment.
- Maintaining and improving the current planning framework.
It is essential that all candidates possess 2-3 years proven programming experience of C++ within a Windows platform.
It is also equally critical that you have programmed electromechanical equipment, hardware or affiliated.
Any experience within QML or QT programming, multithreading applications or real time development would be highly beneficial but not essential.
All applicants must possess a valid UK work Visa.