Established in 2011, my client is a highly successful, independent Fintech firm with offices based worldwide in London, Australia and New York. Specialising in Trade and Supply Chain Finance, the firm provides innovative and alternative working capital finance solutions for corporations globally.
With extensive growth plans in place for 2018, my client is looking to recruit a Business Analyst to assist with the implementation of new products and services to the Fintech market. Working closely with Product Managers and the Project Management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for implementing business analysis techniques across the business.
This role is best suited to a candidate with extensive experience working as a Business Analyst, who can work closely with internal teams and provide fresh, innovative ideas.
Key responsibilities for the Business Analyst will be:
- Implementing formal business analysis techniques and disciplines
- Demonstrating a history of delivering change in a business analysis role, which should include experience of:
o Business analysis and design methodologies.
o Leading and delivering solutions workshops, solutions definition and design
o Defining and managing User Acceptance Testing
o Acting as an authority on business design decisions
Essential Requirements are:
- You must have significant experience as a Business Analyst ideally from within the financial services industry
- Proven ability to document business requirements, processes and information flows, as well as analyse data
- Formal BA qualifications would also be advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication skills when dealing with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- You must be flexible, dynamic and able to multi task, as well as work alone
This is the ideal role for a forward-thinking, professional Business Analyst who is looking to contribute to a successful firm. In return for your skills and expertise, my client can offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits package, including pension, medical care, study support and bonuses.
If you have all of the above requirements for the Business Analyst position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of senior/specialised operations vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments within financial services, including:
- Investment Operations Manager
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Compliance Officer / Compliance Manager
- Risk Officer / Risk Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.