Sales Consultant - Various Locations
The key objective of the Sales Consultant role is to confidently interact and engage with every single client that visits MATCHESFASHION.COM, guiding them through an implausible and luxurious customer service experience. Efficiently advising, styling and assisting our clients to help drive brand awareness, customer loyalty and sales targets, all the time adhering to MATCHESFASHION.COM policies and procedures.
- Meet and greet all of MATCHESFASHION.COM clients.
- Act as a brand ambassador representing all that the company stands for - offering the highest level of luxury customer service, aiming to delight and surprise.
- Communicating all product and customer feedback to the management team.
- Provide refreshments to clients.
- Take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book - emailing and keeping in touch with your clients on a regular basis.
- Maximising sales at all opportunities to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- Build upon your strong knowledge of seasonal key trends and designers/brands represented by MATCHESFASHION.COM.
- Attend regular training sessions to ensure product knowledge is up to date and applicable to store brands.
- Collect client data and enter onto in house system.
- Confidently use technology in store such as iPads and till systems - to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Ensuring visual presentation, store maintenance and standards is of the highest quality at all times (including cleaning).
- Partake in stock take, maintenance and processing, including eShop picking.
- Travel to and cover other MATCHESFASHION.COM store locations as and when required.
- Be flexible with working hours and deal with any additional ad hoc requests.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must possess a passion for fashion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A strong understanding of MATCHESFASHION.COM and the brands we represent.
- The willingness to act as a brand ambassador.
- A readiness to excel and achieve within our business.
- A second language is beneficial.
All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.