Salary £25-30K per annum
We have been retained by a fantastic brand in their search for a Marketing Executive to develop their marketing strategy and ensure future brand growth. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced, UK brand with an unrivalled reputation and enviable portfolio.
The successful Marketing Executive will be responsible for evolving the brand marketing strategy through all project phases and will work across traditional print, digital, advertising and PR to elevate market position and new project awareness in multiple territories, whilst overseeing project budgets to ensure effective ROI.
A full job description will be provided upon successful application.
The successful Marketing Executive will:
- To administer the delivery of marketing communications activities for the group
- Maintain and ensure the content of the website is up to date and relevant, including external web listings.
- Provide data on website usage, recommend and implement website improvements.
- Create, compile and edit the weekly blog and social media posts
- Continuously review social media channels and act as the proactive and reactive voice of Crowcon on the preferred platforms
- Plan and manage events, exhibitions, training courses and seminars, working with the wider marketing team.
- Supporting and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Provide support for maintenance of product, spares and accessory price lists including annual renewals.
- Assisting with, and administration of, product-related ECN's , concern notes and TAR's with guidance from the Product Manager.
- Maintenance of product collateral (e.g. datasheets and manuals) including updates, translations and generation using external technical authors where required.
- Assistance in the preparation and delivery of new product launches.
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Proven experience delivering brand strategy and creating desirability especially in the delivery of content creation
- Experience delivering multiple marketing projects based on the target demographic
- KPI and target driven
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator experience
Ideally, Degree educated with a CIM qualification