Senior Content Producer - London
Age UK are looking to recruit a Senior Content Producer. Working with the Senior Content Manager you will create, curate and commission content across all of Age UK's channels. This role is for a 12 month maternity cover.
The role requires a highly organised individual to produce user focussed content, commission work for both print and digital media and to project manage multiple projects.
* To commission, create or implement content across all of our channels, ensuring that content is based on user research and CRM data defining our audience, meets our organisation objectives, and is measureable and goal-led.
* To work with others in the team and across the organisation where needed to maintain consistency of content across all channels and to reuse and repurpose content where possible.
* To adhere to clear editorial processes and standard across all channels, ensuring editorial excellence in all Age UK content, whatever medium or format.
* To provide guidance advice or training to others producing content on Age UK channels, and to encourage excellence in others, as well as imparting knowledge about channels where possible
* Experience working in a content role
Skills & Knowledge
* First class story-telling and editing skills.
* Understanding of user experience principles and ability to plan simple user journeys.
* Experience of at least one major content management system.
* Use of social media in a professional context. Understanding SEO/online marketing principles.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references.