Senior Conference Producer
A fantastic opportunity for a Conference Producer to work on one of the largest events in the portfolio! A great opportunity for Conference Producer to gain LSE experience working on a leading event in the petrochemical industry.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Working with members to come up with the themes and topics for the annual forum which takes place in the Middle East
- Managing external stakeholder relationships
- Working with committees to come up with themes and topics for the event
- Research to ascertain the content and format. Program production
- Speaker identification and management of invitations (jointly carried out with GPCA)
- Onsite delivery of the event
- 2 years’ plus producing B2B conferences, ideally LSE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated to deliver outstanding results, both in terms of quality and financial performance
- Proactive, tenacious and determined to secure the best quality speakers within agreed deadlines
- Confident and capable of communicating with senior industry executives
- Experience of working within the Middle East markets would be advantageous, as well as working with external stakeholders
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.