Residential Conveyancing Executive
With offices across South East London and beyond, this expanding firm of solicitors wish to take on an additional Residential Conveyancing Executive for their South London branch. Candidates should be a fully or a part qualified Legal Executive or a Licensed Conveyancer.
- The successful candidate must be able to ensure their prospective client(s) fully understand the implications of the purchase/sale residential conveyancing transaction they are about to enter into.
- They will then be able to manage a full caseload of conveyancing files from initial instruction through to post completion dealing with sales, purchase, re-mortgages and equity release for freehold and leasehold properties.
- They will feel confident in dealing with banks, building societies and their fellow professionals.
- Carrying out all necessary AML requirements;
- Ensure that they comply with the CML and Panel requirements and that all files meet compliance requirements.
- They should be IT literate and able to 'hit the ground running’.
Salary will be market rate - dependent on the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience. This firm offers an excellent benefits package including 20 days basic holidays plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays (able to purchase up to 4 days extra), Childcare Vouchers and pension.
This is an excellent chance to join the South London branch of this long standing and well-respected firm of solicitors.